Careers at Bell Power
Our Values, Purpose, Vision, and Mission define who we are. Our commitment to our culture powers opportunities for our team members and innovative solutions for our customers.
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Relational Connectedness
- Doing the right Thing
Develop People to Develop the Business
Create Value to Create Opportunity
Through: People, relationships, solutions, and products
We offer our people limitless opportunity for excellence by providing our customers state of the art, competitive, and world-class power solutions. However, it isn’t good enough just to know our products and our company. If we are going to be successful applying power solutions into a customer’s equipment, we need to make a customer’s business our business and show them we are the best partner in the industry. Customers need a power solution provider that knows their applications, knows their customers, knows their business, and knows we will provide the highest level of support when they need it. We make the customers’ business our business.
Parts Sales Specialist
Headquartered in Rhinelander, WI, Superior Diesel (www.sdiesel.com) is one of North America’s largest, authorized value-add distributors of John Deere industrial / marine diesel engines, Kohler industrial diesel engines, and Zenith Spark Ignited industrial engines.
We are currently seeking a sales and customer service representative for our service parts team based out of Seville, Ohio.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Fielding customer inquiries via telephone, email, and web site
· Identifying and recommending the appropriate items needed
· Providing price and lead time for customer service part inquiries
· Processing customer orders
· Working with key suppliers to procure parts
· Invoicing and inventory management via the company and supplier ERP systems
· Fielding status inquiries on existing orders
· Customer service and communication skills
· Familiarity with business computer systems in a distribution or manufacturing environment
· The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Familiarity with replacement parts / mechanical aptitude
· Attention to detail and organization
· A bachelor’s or associates degree in business or related field is preferred
Location: The expectation is this position will be based in Superior Diesel’s Seville, Ohio office at least initially for training and orientation. Superior Diesel will consider a hybrid (office / remote) work environment arrangement for the right candidate.
Ready to apply? Apply online »
Our professional staff is ready to assist you with your drivetrain and diesel engine requirements in whatever market you serve. Our skilled engineers can custom design products to fit your specific application needs and our production team is experienced and well versed in application and assembly.CONTACT US NOW!