Careers at Bell Power
Our Values, Purpose, Vision, and Mission define who we are. Our commitment to our culture powers opportunities for our team members and innovative solutions for our customers.
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Relational Connectedness
- Doing the right Thing
Develop People to Develop the Business
Create Value to Create Opportunity
Through: People, relationships, solutions, and products
We offer our people limitless opportunity for excellence by providing our customers state of the art, competitive, and world-class power solutions. However, it isn’t good enough just to know our products and our company. If we are going to be successful applying power solutions into a customer’s equipment, we need to make a customer’s business our business and show them we are the best partner in the industry. Customers need a power solution provider that knows their applications, knows their customers, knows their business, and knows we will provide the highest level of support when they need it. We make the customers’ business our business.
Production Mechanical Assembly Technician
Do you want to work for a company that values you? Are you looking to join a company that can be a career? If so, Bell Power Systems may have the perfect opportunity for you! Bell Power Systems is a leading Value-Added Distributor of John Deere and Yanmar diesel engines. Our diesel engine applications include generators, water pumps, OEM, marine, railway maintenance, and forestry. Our skilled engineers custom design products to fit specific application needs and our production team is experienced and well versed in application and assembly.
This Production assembly technician team member position is full time with occasional overtime required. It is first shift position, normally from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Under general supervision, the use of pneumatic tools, hand tools, and electrical tools will be required for the mechanical professional to:
· Wire and/or mount parts
· Assemble enclosures and diesel powered products
· Install electrical harnesses
· Metal work, including welding and light fabrication at times
· This will be done by using electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and/or shop instructions while following company workmanship standards
Job Requirements Include:
· Must work well in a team environment
· Basic knowledge of the diesel engines
· Proper use of hand tools and power tools
· Must be able to follow work instructions and drawings
· Basic computer skills and ability to learn new computer systems
· Ability to operate a lift truck/forklift
· Willingness to submit to a background and drug screen test
· Good written and oral communications skills.
Essential Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to lift 0-50 pounds frequently; 50-75 pounds occasionally; and over 75 pounds rarely
· Must be able to routinely stand, sit, stoop, twist and bend throughout a nine-hour shift
· Must have excellent manual dexterity and a level of ambidexterity
· Visual acuity (corrected) required for inspecting work and reading written material, job orders, computer screens
Benefits available to this position include:
At Bell Power Systems, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm. Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package.
· Medical Insurance
· Dental insurance
· Competitive Salary
· Factory training on state of the art engine systems
· Work with company provided tools
Job Type: Full-timeReady to apply? Apply online »
Our professional staff is ready to assist you with your drivetrain and diesel engine requirements in whatever market you serve. Our skilled engineers can custom design products to fit your specific application needs and our production team is experienced and well versed in application and assembly.CONTACT US NOW!