Careers at Bell Power
Our Values, Purpose, Vision, and Mission define who we are. Our commitment to our culture powers opportunities for our team members and innovative solutions for our customers.
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Relational Connectedness
- Doing the right Thing
Develop People to Develop the Business
Create Value to Create Opportunity
Through: People, relationships, solutions, and products
We offer our people limitless opportunity for excellence by providing our customers state of the art, competitive, and world-class power solutions. However, it isn’t good enough just to know our products and our company. If we are going to be successful applying power solutions into a customer’s equipment, we need to make a customer’s business our business and show them we are the best partner in the industry. Customers need a power solution provider that knows their applications, knows their customers, knows their business, and knows we will provide the highest level of support when they need it. We make the customers’ business our business.
Product Support Technician
This is a fast paced Product Support team position that requires daily interaction with customers, OEM’s, Dealers, End Users as well as all internal company departments and personnel. A high level of clerical documentation and processing with an understanding of mechanical product, technical operation and warranty is a plus. Some shop and/or field service is required with acclimate weather and heavy lifting. Training is available to the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle incoming service support request, phone, e-mail, electronic etc…
- Provide specifications, technical advice/troubleshooting to OEM, Dealers and Customers as needed.
- Arrange service support through the dealer network to meet customer expectations.
- Provide clear documentation of service supplied or action taken.
- Provide daily call report to all departments with a summary of key concerns in the CRM.
- Work with Engineering, Production, Sales and Parts Teams on any identified areas of concern determined through service support actions.
- Time to time individuals will be required to perform in field support potentially requiring extended travel, adverse conditions, lifting, awkward positioning and long hours.
- Manage assigned DTAC cases.
- Enter DTAC cases as needed for customer service.
- Assist Dealer with DTAC system needs.
- Work with Engineering and Production to perform functional testing of product to meet application requirements as needed.
- Analyze data collected during testing.
- Issue and follow through all RMA’s to completion.
- Inspect and/or make determination on all returned RMA items so that all open RMA’s are current.
- Provide accurate warranty guidelines to customers including status and coverage.
- Document all internally performed warranty claims for warranty submittal.
- Submit all warranty claims within 5 days of failure repair completion.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have mechanical/testing skills proven by verifiable and specific work experience
- A working knowledge of engine technology and industrial equipment
- Must have current computer skills relevant to the field of competence
- Must have ability to work within schedule and budget restraints
- Must have ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Travel independently
- Awkward mobility positions to work on engines
- Ownership and Accountability
- Team work and collaboration
- Business discipline
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to find, read, and open drawings in CAD or SolidWorks is a plus
Education and Experience Required
- A 2 year Degree in a mechanical discipline preferred
- 0-2 years of experience of increasing responsibility will be considered
Job Type: Full-time
Our professional staff is ready to assist you with your drivetrain and diesel engine requirements in whatever market you serve. Our skilled engineers can custom design products to fit your specific application needs and our production team is experienced and well versed in application and assembly.CONTACT US NOW!