There's More Value in a John Deere Marine Diesel.
Power to take on the water.
For more than 30 years, recreational and commercial boat owners have relied on John Deere propulsion, auxiliary, and generator drive engines to power their adventures. Here's why:
- John Deere marine engines are powerful, reliable, quiet, and fuel-efficient.
- High torque and low rated RPM provides excellent vessel control and reliable auxiliary drives.
- All engines are backed by our support network of more than 4,000 service locations.
- A 19 state marine territory
- Propulsion engines that offer 100hp (75kW) to 750hp (559kW)
- Gen drive engines that offer 65kWe (99hp) to 355kWe (559hp)
- Variable speed marine auxiliary engines 99hp to 600hp
- Gen Drive Constant Speed Marine Auxiliary Engines from 61kWe (105hp) to 355kWe (559hp)
Propulsion EnginesLearn more » Ratings »
Generator Drive and Constant Speed Auxiliary EnginesLearn more » Products »
Variable Speed Auxiliary EnginesLearn more » Products »
Let's discuss your marine engine needs
Our professional staff is ready to assist you with your drivetrain and diesel engine requirements in whatever market you serve. Our skilled engineers can custom design products to fit your specific application needs and our production team is experienced and well versed in application and assembly.CONTACT US NOW!